Sunday, October 30, 2011

LETTER TO THE MAN - CHARLES BUKOWSKI

Dear Mr. Bukowski,

  In your work - "Dinosauria, We", all the examples you wrote detailed made sense to me. I see society as a sort of..... entity? I'm not sure if that's the word I'm looking for. I see society as an entity that consumes people and makes them self-destructive. I personally believe that ambition is dangerous, and the future you described is a result that I completely see as a possible future that comes as a result of ambition.

                                                                                                                                 Sincerely,
                                                                                                                               Milton Chung

No comments:

Post a Comment