Thursday, September 8, 2011

Introductions

Right. Uh, my name's Milton Chung. People who know me well call me "Milkman," which is cool, if you want to call me that. Anyways, I skate (I'm so-so at it), play various musical instruments (acoustic, electric and whatnot). I also play video games, and I'm trying to get a sponsorship deal and get competitive in one specific game. I guess I'm sort of introverted, I don't really bother to talk to people or feel an urge to do so. I'm 15.... and not going to be able to drive, unfortunately, until junior year. 


I like pretty much any type of electronic music, besides really, really mainstream stuff on the radio. So yeah, I'm a bit of a hipster. I'm currently really, really, really into remixes of classical pieces, like Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata. But whatever, that's enough, I guess. 

3 comments:

  1. Heyo, what up Milt? What's this about a milkman? =P Yea, well, see you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah why do you never let me call you milkman? Asked by Kirk

    ReplyDelete